Civil/Hydraulics Services include the following but not limited to:
1. Stormwater Management Plan Designs for residential/commercial/industrial developments in all Councils area in accordance with Council DCP/Policy and/or AS3500.3:2003 – Stormwater Drainage incorporating (as relevant):
2. Flood Studies to the requirements of all Councils to calculate and analyze impacts on 100 year ARI overland flow and determine required setbacks and floor levels.
3. Provision of Design Certification of stormwater designs for Construction Certificate.
4. Stormwater interim and final inspections. Work-as-Executed drawings. Final inspection Certification.
5. Soil and Water Management Plans and Sediment and Erosion Control Plans to the requirements of Councils and Landcom Soils and Construction “Blue Book” 2004.
6. Road profile and pavement designs ( Local and state authorities).
7. Trunk drainage and culvert provision and/or relocation design.
8. Traffic Engineering; design of carparks and access roads/driveways to the requirements of AS2890.1:2004 – Off Street Carparking. Provision of Traffic Statements to support proposed developments with respect to AS2890.1:2004.
9. Contract development engineering assessment on behalf of local Councils.
10. Small scale subdivision design incorporating (as relevant):
Tel: 02 9806 3000
Fax: 02 9891 2806
15 Parkes Street
To make sure we can provide you with the best possible service, complete our quote form and one of our professionals will contact you.